Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Ten Products

The Kitchen sink faucet above could be very useful in a home, it is also convenient. It is convenient through making more space around the sink area, and if someone has a big bowl to put into a shallow sink, this faucet makes it easy, because of it's high curved neck. I have watched my mother have difficulty placing large bowls or pot in the sink, because the sink wasn't deep enough for the bowl or pot to go under the faucet. I believe that you either should have a deeper sink or purchase this faucet. It is also convenient when washing out the sink because of it's extending 30" spray nozzle, instead of having to use your hand to splash water from the flowing water path to clean the sink.

This water closet (technical term for toilet) is modern. Me personally i would like to have this is my home because it brings style. Instead of having the traditional water closets that has a floor base why wouldn't one be unique and go with style. This illusion of a free floating toilet could also make your cleaning chores easier, because the traditional toilet you would have to clean behind and around. Whereas, here you would have to clean under. The negatives about this toilet the the longevity of the mounting against the wall.
This bathroom sing would work really well fro me, the high arch if the faucet is a plus. This could go into a modern setting or a post modern bring the moderns and classical together. One must need to find the right designer to make it go perfectly. I have nice images going through my mind of how this could go into an elegant bathroom setting.
This towel rode is also a nice piece. To me I imagine not having a hard getting it to blend.
I just love this bath tub. It gives that classical look of the claw foot bath tubs but it would be in a modern setting. The faucet in the center of the tub is a great idea as well because one does not have reach from end of the tub to the other to turn on or off. And if one want to be romantic and have someone accompany them neither of them would feel discomfort from the faucet hitting them in the back.

I find this light fixture easy to put in use, I imagine it in a postmodern home or a classical home. It could be placed either over a dinning table or it could be the lighting in the entrance hallway of a home. It is a very beautiful piece.I like this sofa, because it look quite comfortable. However I never did understand the extra seating at the right end. It makes the sofa look incomplete. But the pattern of the sofa does take up less space.

Here I think this object which is a dresser , it is very inconvenint to a space. It has applicable drawers on all four sides. I would consider this an inconvenience, because it has to be placed a little ways out form the wall so it could be walked all the way around. I could be good also so if one has a walk in closet, it allows for more storage.
This decorative table is use i n two ways, it could be use as an entrance hallway table where decorative items could be placed. It also could placed in a den area behind a sofa to place lamps or the phone or decorative objects on as well too. It also could be used in a random hallway for decoration placed under a mirror and once a gain it hold decorative objects.
I find this chair very hideous. It would be a lot beautiful if the button padded back was remove and it became a chair that one might call a therapist chair. I don't see any room other than someones bedroom it could be used. And once again it could be a therapist client chair in the office.

No comments: